Dr.Theodore W. Chan
Dr. Theodore Chan graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic West and has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2003.
Since that time, he has been freeing people from pain in his clinic in Kennewick, Washington. As a Chiropractor with 10 years of experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Ted uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique and providing nutritional supplements, Dr. Ted is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 2003 Doctor of Chiropractic - Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- 1999 Bachelor of Science in Zoology with a Premed emphasis - Brigham Young University
- 2003-current - Washington State Chiropractic License
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners attainment Parts I, II, III, IV, and Physiotherapy
Memberships & Associations:
- Member of the Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Pi Tau Delta Chiropractic Honor Society